Update from Duralift – [Covid-19 Coronavirus]
Update 27 March 2020
Currently we are all facing some challenging times within Australia with the Coronavirus.
Duralift’s mission has always been to work in partnership with the construction industry (and other downstream industries including essential services) to provide safe and reliable access equipment solutions with long term and emergency support so our clients can achieve beyond their expectations, guaranteeing greater job efficiency and customer satisfaction each and every time.
Given our long-term commitment to you, we would like to reassure you about how we are approaching the current situation.
Current processes implemented at Duralift…
– As always, each machine is pressure washed after each hire as part of our regular operations. Duralift has also taken an extra step to disinfect high contact surfaces with customers and staff. However, we encourage you use your own gloves and hand sanitiser where possible for your own peace of mind.
– Our current operating hours are as normal. As always you can request online quotes or phone us on 1300 580 580. If you experience delays in our phoneline, due to the overwhelming number of people working from home across our country, please use the following alternatives;
Phone 0434 313 538
– Restrictions on office walk ins and movements on our premises may apply. Please phone us first and adhere to signage onsite.
– Duralift has imposed a staff pandemic policy where we all practise good hygiene and common sense measures and adhere to medical and government recommendations. The Duralift team is currently in good health and have not recently travelled internationally. Non operational staff are working from home.
– If you have Coronavirus or have been asked to self-isolate due to a suspicion of having the virus, please contact Duralift immediately before returning any equipment.
– If you are a current Duralift customer, we are also here for you in the predicted economic downturn. Speak to us if you have any concerns.
Please feel free to phone us on 1300 580 580 if you have any questions.
In the meantime, Duralift would like to thank you for your continued support. We are committed to supporting and reaching your hire needs and are optimistic about building the future together.
Stay positive and keep on going. We are all in this together!
The Duralift Team
Essential Services that Duralift equipment is supplied to;
– Construction, building and related industries including subcontractors
– Trades (Electrical, Plumbing…etc)
– Water services
– Fire & safety systems
– Supermarkets, food markets, food production factories and warehouses
– Petrol stations
– Hospitals, medical centres and pharmacies
+ services and trades that support the above services.