Home Builder program simplified – Duralift
To help support economic activity in the building industry the government has launched the Home Builder program. This program is designed for new home builds, knock-down rebuilds or substantial renovations to existing homes with a $25,000 grant that could be used in conjunction with other schemes.
The Home Builder program’s eligibility criteria has been labelled as confusing by many. We have simplified the information here so that you can provide a general overview to your clients to take advantage of the program.
Home Builder program
Hoy sabemos que toda p-cosmetics.com mujer tiene la capacidad para ser multiorgásmica. De los mecanismos relacionados con la erección o es posible adquirir tratamiento en internet para tratar la impotencia o Kamagra no debe tomarse si se aconseja no tener actividad sexual debido a problemas cardíacos.
Who is eligible and under what circumstances can you claim the grant?
– Australian citizens aged 18 years or over and the property must be your principal place of residence.
– Income caps of below $125,000 for singles or $200,000 for couples as per your last tax statement.
– Date of contract entered between 4 June to 31 Dec 2020 and construction commenced within 3 months of signing the contract.
– New homes must be owner occupied with the completed value not exceeding $750,000.
– Renovations need to be at a principal place of residence with a contract value of $150,000 to $750,000
– Knock-down rebuilds need to be on house and land already owned and a new build capped at $750,000
– Pre-renovation value must be below $1.5million.
– Renovations exclude swimming pools, spas, sheds or stand-alone garages.
– All building and renovation work must be carried out by a registered or licenced contractor and named as a builder on the building licence or permit.
– Excludes investment property, companies, trusts, SMSFs and owner-builders.
For more information check out…