What licence do I need to operate an elevated work platform?

For all Scissor lifts and Vertical lift (to any height) and Boom Lifts up to 11 metres, an EWPA Yellow Card* or competency-based training is required.

For all Boom Lifts above a 11 metre platform height a Worksafe WP Licence TLILIC2005 is required.

These are issued by trainers registered with the EWPAA (Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia.)

Check out our EWP Licence Blog here

NOTE: * The Yellow Card is not a legally essential licence. However, verbal instruction is not deemed an effective method of training as it lacks written proof of competency evidence. Therefore, having this licence is a legal safeguard and is often requested by construction sites and the like.

Your compare list