Reflecting on our 10 year anniversary at Duralift, we are delighted that we have been able to achieve 10 years of business success, weather the storms and still remain true to who we are in providing the right access solutions to our customers over the last decade!
Having grown from humble beginnings, Duralift, under the guidance of Director Garth Chippindall, has provided Melbourne businesses with affordable temporary access for people to reach inaccessible areas, through access equipment hire to the trade and business community.
Our passion has always been in speaking to and understanding the challenges that our customers face and then being able to provide the right access solution to meet those needs.
Who we are and what we do
Apart from being a family business that cares about what we do, it takes resilience and a willingness to grow a business. Our team has been solidly committed to providing their best, uniting under Duralift’s values to deliver premium service to our customers.
• Place honesty and integrity above all else in all business interactions.
• Provide service and support to our customers that goes beyond expectations, always go the extra mile.
• Deliver what we promise, so our customers know their request will always be fulfilled.
• Be reliable and accountable for our actions; every employee is to take up their own responsibility within their role and fulfil it to the best of their ability.
• Treat everyone with fairness and respect.
• Always go beyond the call of duty to care for colleagues and clients.
• Be loyal and trustworthy so our clients feel truly valued and not taken advantage of or taken for granted.
• Be competent to deliver the highest level of professional expertise in all aspects of the hire process.
At the forefront of innovation
Duralift stocks an extensive range of access equipment including scissor lifts, man lifts / vertical lifts, boom lifts…etc., and has been at the forefront of innovation by being the first to invest in new innovative machinery, ahead of many of the larger multinational access hire companies. We have invested in equipment such as the Athena Scissor Lifts, Jack Boom Lift and now the Jibbi Boom Lift, which has already dispelled the limitations of working at height and continue to do so into the future.
Duralift 10 year Timeline
Our promise to our customers
Our promise is to treat every individual and business with the respect and dignity they deserve. We want to help your business grow, not just now by providing access solutions, but to also grow with you into the future.
Your success is our business!
We look forward to reaching higher expectations in the next 10 years and beyond!